Friday, July 01, 2005

Penyanyi kesukaan gue...Hidup Morrissey...!!!


Ini my fave song , keren abizz
THE LAST OF THE FAMOUS INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOYDear hero imprisonedWith all the new crimes that you are perfectingOh, I can’t help quoting youBecause everything that you said rings trueAnd now in my cell(well, I followed you)And here’s a list of who I slewReggie kray - do you know my name ? Oh, don’t say you don’tPlease say you do, (oh) I am :The last of the famousInternational playboysThe last of the famousInternational playboysAnd in my cell(well, I loved you)And every man with a job to doRonnie kray - do you know my face ? Oh, don’t say you don’tPlease say you do, (oh) I am :The last of the famousInternational playboysThe last of the famousInternational playboysIn our lifetime those who killThe newsworld hands them stardomAnd these are the waysOn which I was raisedThese are the waysOn which I was raisedI never wanted to killI am not naturally evilSuch things I doJust to make myselfMore attractive to youHave I failed ? Oh...Oh, the last of the famousInternational playboysThe last of the famous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home